Help / Inquiries
We are available Mon - Fri, 7:30 to 4:30 Pm (Pacific time) If we miss you we will get back to you as soon as we possibly can.
We are here to assist you and we'll do everything that we can to make sure you get the information you need to make an informed selection about our windows & doors...
Questions by Category
Most Popular Questions
What makes Dynamic different from other window manufacturers?
- Unlimited customization of windows and doors
- Quick detail shop drawing process to speed the design phase
- Accurate shipping estimation to avoid unplanned delays
- Wood, Wood/Aluminum, Wood/Bronze and Steel windows and doors.
Why would I specify Dynamic windows over other brands of windows?
Professional project managers who manage your window design and supply
Providers of the Best Window Solution for Custom homes and Restorations.
As custom windows and doors, will your products be more expensive and if so how much?
Dynamic guarantees to provide a competitive price to every project and every product.
Does your company install the windows and doors they manufacture?
Why is 3rd party testing important to an architect?
The Purchase Process
Can our local window dealer purchase Dynamic windows and sell them to our clients?
However, even though we are a North American wide provider, we recognize that as a boutique manufacturer we do not get to every supply location where customized windows & doors are occasionally in demand. So we are pleased to have an established network of AFFILIATES who refer projects to us for a minimum finders fee. In these situations, Dynamic's own professional Project Managers work directly with you as if you came to us yourself. There is no added cost to you.
Can I combine both your wood and steel windows in one bid?
- Consistent glass color & insulating glass specifications (rarely do manufactures use the same glass combinations) This eliminates the problem of the glass having a different appearance or construction between different manufacturers.
- Matching paint colors, Dynamic is able to provide a match on the steel windows with both the wood or wood/clad windows & doors.
- The availability of matching hardware designs and colors between the various types of windows.
- Third party lab testing and NFRC testing providing proven performance for all Dynamic windows types.
- A single source for consistent communication, one delivery and one company accountable for the entire warranty.
Will Dynamic assist our firm in the design and budgeting stage so we can avoid the need for value engineering after the project has been awarded to a builder?
What can we expect in the way of shop drawings with a custom order?
Every window and door manufactured by Dynamic includes a fully dimensioned elevation drawing and separate sectional drawing for the purchasers approval.
Drawings are typically generated in less the 5 business days. Dynamic shop drawings do not include installation or wall sections however this is an optional service that is available.
Can we purchase direct from the factory or do we need to contact a dealer?
No additional markups or overheads and most importantly you get are working directly with our factory trained project managers whose goal is to ensure you get the best window and solution for your project.
Do you have factory representatives in our area?
What is the maximum size of window or door we can order?
- Performance design requirements like wind load, deflection, safety requirements and thermal performance.
- Glass specifications and sizes: Each glass type has production limitations based on maximum sizes by glass type.
- Shipping and Handling logistics based on truck size and site access
- Budgets may dictate as moving to non-conventional size glass can increase a price dramatically with only a nominal size increase.
Dynamic's well trained project managers can walk you through the variables and assist you in achieving the optimum solution for each individual application.