Aluminum Clad Series
Aluminum Clad Windows & Doors
Dynamic’s Aluminum Clad Series is designed to free the architect from the frustrating limitations of products designed for European construction in terms of dimensions, jamb depths, species, profiles and finishing options. The Clad Series is crafted and engineered to meet the more rigorous demands for design flexibility in North American luxury residential construction.
The heavy gauge extrusions create a sense of permanence. Experience indicates that the Dynamic Clad Series should be incorporated into the plans from the start, ensuring the sizing of openings are scaled appropriately and the correct profiles are specified for the application.
The Aluminum Clad Series is Dynamic’s premium line of windows and doors. Used on the most prestigious residential projects, the Clad Series provides a competitive alternative to higher-end steel windows and doors and requires a similar budget.
The Dynamic Aluminum Clad products are available in two different and unique designs:
Dynamic Series I: Typically used in traditional architecture with balanced sashes with well known North American millwork profiles on the interior frame & sash.
Dynamic Series II: Typically used in modern architecture with crisp squared geometry replicating a “storefront” type design.
The heavy extruded aluminum cladding is available in any of the proven Kynar® exterior paint finishes. (Other custom coatings will be considered)
- North American out-swing casements, vertical sliders and Fineline Common Mullion™ configurations
- Aluminum is finished with AMMA 2605 compliant coatings (available in custom colors)
- Custom extrusion profiles available on request
- Flexible frame dimensions with traditional North American jamb dimensions.
- True Divided Lites available
- Multiple wood species or split species
- Flexible jamb depths to match North American construction
- Stain or paint finish options, or with unfinished interior sash
- Glazing combinations to meet North American code and energy requirements
- Multiple hardware types available in a variety of finishes
- Wood frame screens and concealed roll screens
- The extruded aluminum is a heavy gauge material, unlike the more common roll form cladding found on mass produced windows and doors. As such, the weight of the extrusion results in some limitations in operating sash size.