Steel Windows & Doors
Dynamic is North America’s largest manufacturer of custom windows and doors. Our formula for success has been quite simple: an exceptional product backed by a business model specifically designed to deliver clear, concise and complete information from the initial consultation through to delivery and service.
Dynamic partnered with Europe’s leading steel window & systems manufacturer to offer the most advanced suite of thermally broken steel windows & doors available today.
From the initial specification through to completion, Dynamic is committed to keeping all stakeholders informed of the progress, issues and details required to meet everyone’s expectation. Managing expectations is a fundamental belief at Dynamic, as clear written communication is vital to the completion of any successful steel project. Combining disciplined communication practices with the latest technologies makes Dynamic’s business model the most unique in the window industry.
For the architect and contractor, Dynamic offers a simple and comprehensive process that avoids the multi-layered structure of the established steel window industry in North America. Dynamic Steel seamlessly coordinates the transaction as a single entity: This should prove to be a refreshing change to those who are familiar with archaic methods used by many of the existing steel window manufacturers that do not offer factory glazing, factory supplied glass or manufacturer installation services. Our extensive experience in the luxury residential, historical replacement and boutique commercial markets allows us to offer a unique design-assist service at all stages construction. Whether it’s an engineering issue, size limitation or simply a design objective the Dynamic sales team are well versed in providing solutions for each application.
Not Just Another Steel Window and Door Manufacturer
Our search for the best steel window designs ultimately took us to Switzerland and Europe’s leading steel window & door system haus. Different than the other established steel profile manufacturers who simply supply lineal profiles, our partner provides fully engineered, tested and proven window systems. Dynamic is the exclusive North American manufacturer of the Steel-Arte design which has been designed and tested specifically for the North American market. We understand the architectural community is looking for steel window options that offer the following:
- Narrow sight lines
- Superior energy efficiency with NFRC certification
- True thermally broken frames and sash
- Elimination of interior condensation and frost
- Deeper glazing pockets to accommodate thicker glazing combinations & improved U values
- Factory glazed windows & doors and/or factory supplied glass
- State of the art architectural coatings in powder coat or torched-on Zinc patina applications.
- Tested In-swing and out-swing designs
- Hurricane impact tested windows & doors for coastal applications
- Marine Grade (316) stainless designs when required.
- Clear, complete and concise communication throughout the entire construction process
- Experienced technical personnel who understand steel who can provide insight and helpful advice
- Optional 3rd party structural engineering services when requested.
- Transparent documentation allowing for simple comparisons and accurate budget estimating for the architect
- Factory direct transactions without a middleman or dealer markup.
- Approved supplier to key Historical Review authorities
- North America wide network of factory representatives
A True Solution to Steel Window and Door Thermal Challenges
Created specifically for North America, Steel-Arte is an excellent solution for luxury residential, boutique commercial applications or historical projects. Combining the strength and elegance of steel with traditional profiles, Steel-Arte is the long awaited solution to the issues that have been associated with conventional steel window offerings. Let’s be clear: Steel-Arte is not a variation on existing non-thermally broken extrusion products or those euphemistically marketed as “partially” or “enhanced” thermally broken profiles. Tinkering with conventional designs has clearly failed to address the issues. Steel-Arte utilizes a Glass Reinforced Polyethermide (GRP) component, a completely new technology combining strength with advanced thermal performance. Offering only insulated glass without addressing the thermal transfer of the frame is not a solution. We invite you to view previous steel window and door projects on our Steel-Arte product pages.