CasementDynamic casements range from out-swing North American styles to true in-swing French casements. With complete flexibility of stile and rail dimensions, wood species, hardware, glazing and finishing, Dynamic casements integrate traditional aesthetics with proven engineered performance.
Casements are available with a list of advanced safety and security options, including sound abatement and enhanced UV protection. Over-sized operating casements, historical hinges with finial tips, solid brass cam handles, stainless steel multi-point locks and matching solid wood framed screens are just some of the many design options available.
- Optimum performance afforded by the rain screen engineered sash
- Flexible stile and rail dimensions
- True Divided Lite widths from 15/16" (2.4cm)
- Multiple wood species or split species
- Historical bead profile combinations
- Restoration and laminated glazing options
- Solid brass decorative hardware
- All functional hardware and fasteners are stainless steel or non-ferrous
- Multi-point, Cam, Cremone bolt or Roto hardware options
- Wood framed hinged screens or concealed roll screens with wood pull
- Flexible jamb depths, jambs with stress relief kerfs for added strength
- Factory pre-finishing at component stage
- Available in our Coastal Impact Series™
Optionsglass hardware profiles split species factory pre-finishing security screens
- Vertical and horizontal mull packs are flexible to allow manipulation of glass-to-glass dimensions.
- False packs to incorporate new or existing structures
- Casements can ship with subsill, loose subsill or no subsill as required.