Dynamic Architectural is pleased to announce the arrival of two new unique lines of narrow profile thermally broken aluminum and bronze windows. The Alumin-Arte and Bronze-Arte lines share the same identical narrow profile dimensions, welded corner construction, finishing and hardware as our Steel-Arte windows.
While the demand for Steel-Arte continues to build, it’s clear to us that the cost of our mild steel is sometimes beyond the project budget. The design of the thin narrow profiles, the smooth welded corners and options like the contemporary appearance of the “L” glazing stop is not available from any of the traditional aluminum window suppliers.
Here are a few of the design highlights:
- Both metals have the identical face dimensions as the Steel Arte window & door line so they can be combined on the same project.
- Welded and ground corners capture the same aesthetic of the Steel-Arte in addition to providing the added strength of a weld.
- Thermal performance is not compromised with a 1 5/8ths inch engineered poly/glass composite thermal break, very similar to the Steel-Arte.
- Frames are ¼” deeper than the Steel-Arte to accommodate additional combinations of hi-performance triple glazing.
- The casement is an outswing design and replicates the exterior appearance of the Steel-Arte.
- Available in a direct glazed frame without a sash or in storefront combinations when a very narrow profile is desired.
Certification and Finishing
- All Dynamic metal window systems have NFRC certification.
- Alumin-Arte will be powder coated using the same AAMA compliant semi-gloss or textured powder coated finishes used with our steel.
- Bronze-Arte are available with light, medium and dark bronze factory applied patina finishes.
- Bronze-Arte can also be powder coated if corrosion is a concern in salt-air environments
Our thermally broken aluminum and bronze solutions offer a superior system with a competitive price point, complementary designs in steel and wood and supported by an effective, proven business model.
Contact us to learn more.
Toll Free: 1-800-661-8111 | firstname.lastname@example.org