Introducing the Fineline Bronze Clad Common Mullion™
Dynamic introduces a new extruded bronze cladding option to the Fineline wood/clad series of windows and windows walls.
Unique Window Solutions for Modern Designs
The Dynamic line of clad/wood Fineline Common Mullion™ windows and doors expands design parameters with oversized glass availability combined with narrow mullion widths. With the introduction of a narrow bronze cladding available in 6 standard patina colors, it’s the ultimate window system for signature contemporary projects.
With the crisp, squared geometry of the common mullion frame, the narrow 1 ¾” glass to glass sight lines and the strong back welded cladding, architects can create the clean lines and interesting shadows typically associated with storefront designs but with the warmth of a wood interior. Couple the bronze clad exterior with a factory stained genuine mahogany, black walnut or rift-cut white oak and create a look that is as timeless as it is enduring. With the option to design with deep one piece frames, a popular trim detail is to eliminate interior casings with the square back of the jamb extending past the wall with a reglet or U channel and defect free clean edge.
As the most recent addition to our modern window line up, this new option has already been specified on a number of impressive luxury projects. As the first true exterior bronze clad/ wood interior “common mullion” window system for use in luxury residential and light commercial applications, this level of design flexibility and engineered performance is only available from Dynamic.
With the Fineline Bronze Clad Common Mullion™ you can have the aesthetic appeal and warmth of wood in a modern application with the reduced maintenance of an extruded bronze clad exterior finish.
Key technical highlights:
- Cladded with a heavy gauge extruded bronze cladding and back welded corners for added strength.
- All wood components are fully finished under the cladding with a vented space between the bronze and wood surfaces for extended product life.
- Available in 6 standard factory applied patinas, in addition to custom patina colors.
- The window has been independently lab tested for wind, water and structural performance and has NFRC performance values.
- Design flexibility allows for combinations of venting windows and fixed units within one common frame with virtually any wood species.
- Combine with Dynamic bronze clad French doors, bi-folding doors and lift & slide doors for a consistent detail throughout the project.
For more information on any of our custom product offerings, simply contact our Manufacturer’s Sales Representative in your area, call us directly at 1.800.661.8111 ext 139 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.