Aluminum Clad Series
Aluminum Clad Awning Window
Clean, simple lines with crisp profiles enable our awning windows to integrate themselves into any modern window application. Engineered and tested, Dynamic’s awnings incorporate rain screen engineered sash, stress relieved jambs, interior glazing stops, cope and dowel joinery and precision machining, as well as the design flexibility to allow the architect to stay true to their vision. Out-swing awnings can be utilized within Dynamic’s Fineline Common Mullion™ storefront window wall system.
The Dynamic Aluminum Clad products are available in two different and unique designs:
Dynamic Series I: Typically used in traditional architecture with balanced sashes with well known North American millwork profiles on the interior frame & sash.
Dynamic Series II: Typically used in modern architecture with crisp squared geometry replicating a “storefront” type design.
- Aluminum is finished with AMMA 2605 compliant coatings (available in custom colors)
- Custom extrusion profiles available on request
- All fasteners and hardware are solid brass or non-ferrous metals
- Wood frame or concealed roll screens
- Motor operated options
- Squared profiles and jambs
- Flexible rail and stile dimensions
- A wide variety of wood species available
- Impact tested to ASTM standards
- Cam handle, roto operator or stainless steel multi-point hardware options
- Modern casements can be integrated into our Fineline Common Mullion™ design
- Vertical and horizontal mullions are flexible to allow manipulation of glass-to-glass dimensions and structural requirements.
- Casements can ship with subsill, loose subsill or no subsill as required.
Aluminum Clad Awning Application Gallery