Aluminum Clad Series
Aluminum Clad Bow / Bay Window
Bay and Bow windows are distinctive architectural statements that reach out and capture the view. Whether you’re opening up a small room with limited wall space or using the window as an architectural focal point, Dynamic bays and bows are a beautiful way to bring the outdoors indoors.Offering architectural options such as radius heads and sills, Dynamic Bays and Bows are crafted to your individual specifications.
The Dynamic Aluminum Clad products are available in two different and unique designs:
Dynamic Series I: Typically used in traditional architecture with balanced sashes with well known North American millwork profiles on the interior frame & sash.
Dynamic Series II: Typically used in modern architecture with crisp squared geometry replicating a “storefront” type design.
- Radius head and sill options
- True bent glass (single and insulated glass)
- Complete flexibility of operation, angles, radii, projections and dimensions
- Available using casements, fixed windows, vertical sliders, or tilt & turn windows
- Multiple wood species and split species options
- Factory pre-finishing available
- Aluminum is finished with AMMA 2605 and/or AMMA 2604 compliant finishes (available in custom colors)
- Custom extrusion profiles available on request
- Continuous sills can ship loose for on-site installation.
- Traditional Bays and Bows may be further enhanced with true lead caming or lead overlay.