Aluminum Clad Series
Aluminum Clad Double Hung Window
Dynamic aluminum clad double hung windows combine two distinct goals: authentic historical aesthetics fused with advanced performance characteristics. In our world, an authentic vertical slider has no vinyl or plastic jamb liners, no jamb inserts to conceal inferior materials and construction, and no visible plastic or metal fasteners to mar the clean appearance of the wood. The architect designs the window with complete flexibility of frame sizes, lite patterns, profiles, wood species, finishes and hardware. Dynamic offers Single Hung, Double Hung, Triple Hung and historical Weight and Chain.
The Dynamic Aluminum Clad products are available in two different and unique designs:
Dynamic Series I: Typically used in traditional architecture with balanced sashes with well known North American millwork profiles on the interior frame & sash.
Dynamic Series II: Typically used in modern architecture with crisp squared geometry replicating a “storefront” type design.
- Optional one piece sill
- Solid wood jambs – no vinyl jamb liners, inserts or tracks
- Over-sized frames with full depth jambs
- Concealed balance or weight & chain
- Restoration glazing options
- No exposed metal or plastic fasteners
- Flexible stile & rail dimensions
- Historical bead profile combinations
- Factory pre-finishing at component stage
- Aluminum is finished with AMMA 2605 and/or AMMA 2604 compliant finishes (available in custom colors)
- Custom extrusion profiles available on request
- Available in our Coastal Impact Series™
- Weather-stripping is mounted to the sash , as opposed to the jamb. When the window is open, the jamb is clean and no weather-stripping is visible.
- The Dynamic checkrail incorporates a high-performance positive interlock with compression weather-stripping.
- As with any vertical slider, egress openings should be confirmed.