Bronze Clad Series
Bronze Clad Casement Window
Clean, simple lines with crisp profiles enable our casement and awning windows to integrate themselves into any modern window application. Engineered and tested, Dynamic’s casements incorporate rain screen engineered sash, stress relieved jambs, interior glazing stops, cope and dowel joinery and precision machining, as well as the design flexibility to allow the architect to stay true to their vision. Out-swing casements can be utilized within Dynamic’s Fineline Common Mullion™ wood window wall system.
The Dynamic Bronze Clad products are available in two different and unique designs:
Dynamic Series I: Typically used in traditional architecture with balanced sashes with well known North American millwork profiles on the interior frame & sash.
Dynamic Series II: Typically used in modern architecture with crisp squared geometry replicating a “storefront” type design.
- A unique palette of patinas on solid brass
- Custom extrusion profiles available on request
- Flexible frame dimensions with traditional North American jamb dimensions.
- Flexible rail and stile dimensions
- True Divided Lites available
- Glazing combinations to meet North American code and energy requirements
- All fasteners and hardware are solid brass or non-ferrous metals available in a variety of finishes
- Cam handle, roto operator or stainless steel multi-point hardware options
- Framed or concealed roll screens
- Motor operated options
- Impact tested to ASTM standards
- A wide variety of wood species available
- The extruded bronze is a heavy gauge material, unlike the more common roll form cladding found on mass produced windows and doors. As such, the weight of the extrusion results in some limitations in operating sash size.