Bronze Clad Series
Bronze Clad Hinged Door
When an architect first finds out about Dynamic hinged doors, there is usually an audible sigh of relief. Most architects have been frustrated by doors restricted to 8′ tall, transoms that do not align to the plane of the door slab, with restrictive stile and rail dimensions, or inappropriate thresholds, hardware options or poor quality raw materials. Having finally found someone to manufacture over-size doors, the architect then finds out the maker will not warranty the product.
Dynamic hinged doors, over-size or not, come with a warranty. They come with flexible stile and rail dimensions, transoms that align, and a range of other options intended to allow the architect to design the door they truly want. The subtle carrying through of alignments, profiles, lite sizes, hardware and finishes from the windows through to the doors creates a continuity of detail that ties the whole together.
- Over-size doors 4’+ (122cm+) wide x 12’+ (366cm+) high, with warranty
- Available with stainless steel multi-point locking hardware
- Wood, bronze or aluminum thresholds, or without sill.
- Tested performance rating with low, medium or high exposure sills.
- Sill caps to match interior flooring
- Ensure the sill rating is appropriate to the exposure.
- Doors can ship without sills to accommodate on-site stone sills.
- Laminated glass for security, safety, sound abatement, UV filtration and clarity.