Bronze Clad Series
Bronze Clad Pivot Door
When an architect first finds out about Dynamic clad pivot doors, there is usually an audible sigh of relief. Most architects have been frustrated by doors restricted to 8′ tall, transoms that do not align to the plane of the door slab, with restrictive stile and rail dimensions, or inappropriate thresholds, hardware options or poor quality raw materials. Having finally found someone to manufacture over-size doors, the architect then finds out the maker will not warranty the product.
Dynamic pivot doors, over-size or not, come with a warranty. They come with flexible stile and rail dimensions, transoms that align, and a range of other options intended to allow the architect to design the door they truly want. The subtle carrying through of alignments, profiles, lite sizes, hardware, wood and clad finishes from the windows through to the doors creates a continuity of detail that ties the whole together.
- Over-size doors 4′+ (122cm+) wide x 12′+ (366cm+) high, with warranty
- Stiles as narrow as 2.5″ (6.4cm) inches, bottom rails from 6.5″ (16.5cm).
- Multiple wood species
- Stain grade exteriors with factory pre-finishing at component stage
- Available with stainless steel multi-point locking hardware
- Raised, Flat or V-groove panel profiles
- Clear solid one piece jambs
- Engineered stave cores
- Wood, bronze or aluminum thresholds, or without sill.
- Tested performance rating with low, medium or high exposure sills.
- Sill caps to match interior flooring
- A unique palette of patinas on solid brass
- Custom extrusion profiles available on request
- Ensure the sill rating is appropriate to the exposure.
- Doors can ship without sills to accommodate on-site stone sills.
- Laminated glass for security, safety, sound abatement, UV filtration and clarity.