Bronze Clad Series
Bronze Clad Storefront Window
Wood window walls are one of the most challenging forms of fenestration. They require a level of precision, engineering and design knowledge far beyond that of conventional window and door manufacturing. Created to replicate the clean geometry and narrow sight lines of aluminum storefront systems, with the warmth of real wood, the Fineline Common Mullion™ is ideal for modern architecture.
Dynamic wood and wood-clad window walls share a perimeter frame and feature common, or shared, mullions which separate fixed or venting windows. Optional third party structural engineering is available to ensure the design meets the site conditions of your project.
- Factory finish options for wood include Low VOC Euro stains, Acrylic latex finishes and Kynar Aquatec® resin-based coatings
- Flexible frame, jamb and mullion depths and dimensions
- Optional defect free clean edge detail
- Flexible glass planes allow for the creation and manipulation of shadow lines
- Multiple wood species and glazing options
- Optional third party structural engineering available
- All dimensions are flexible
- A unique palette of patinas on solid brass
- Custom extrusion profiles available on request
- Dimensional flexibility enables precise horizontal and vertical alignments.
- Fineline Common Mullion™ window wall and door assemblies can be aligned by using a continuous common sill.
- All Dynamic windows and doors are fully assembled and tested for fit, function and finish prior to shipping.
- Sills on oversize units can be shipped loose.