Steel-Arte Awning Window
Clean, simple lines with crisp profiles enable our steel awning windows to integrate themselves into any modern or historical window application. Engineered and lab tested, Dynamic’s Steel-Arte casements incorporates Dynamic’s 24 years of experience building custom windows with the finest Swiss steel window system available today.
Steel-Arte utilizes a Glass Reinforced Polyethermide (GRP) component, a completely new technology combining strength with advanced thermal performance in both the frame and glass combinations.
Steel-Arte is an excellent solution for both luxury residential or historical replacement projects. Combining the strength and elegance of steel with sleek narrow profiles, Steel-Arte is the long awaited solution to the issues that have been associated with conventional hot rolled steel window offerings.
- True thermally broken frames and sash
- Narrow sight lines
- Energy efficient performance
- Elimination of interior condensation and frost
- Deeper glazing pockets allow for dual & triple glazing combinations & improved U values
- State of the art architectural coatings in both powder coat and torched-on zinc patinas.
- Swiss design – tested and rated in North America to ASTM standards
- Flexible frame dimensions with traditional North American jamb dimensions.
- True Divided, Simulated and Lead Glass overlay muntins available
- Glazing combinations with NFRC certified tested performance.
- Framed insect screens ( some roll screen options available)
- Hurricane / Impact tested for windborne debris to AAMA Standards
- Modern casements can be integrated into our Fineline Common Mullion™ design
- Vertical and horizontal mullions are flexible to allow manipulation of glass-to-glass dimensions and structural requirements.
- Casements can ship with subsill, loose subsill or no subsill as required.