Alumin-Arte / Bronze-Arte
Thermally Broken Windows & Doors
To address this specific market demand, Dynamic is pleased to introduce a new line of thermally broken Aluminum and Bronze windows called Alumin-Arte and Bronze-Arte. The popularity and market acceptance of the narrow, thermally broken Steel-Arte window and door line has been exceptional. The design of the thin narrow profiles, the smooth welded corners and options like the contemporary appearance of the “L” glazing stop is not available from any of the traditional aluminum window suppliers.
Here are a few of the design highlights:
- Both metals have the identical face dimensions as the Steel Arte window & door line so they can be combined on the same project.
- Welded and ground corners capture the same aesthetic of the Steel-Arte in addition to providing the added strength of a weld.
- Thermal performance is optimized with a 1 5/8ths inch engineered poly/glass composite thermal break.
- Frames are ¼” deeper than the Steel-Arte to accommodate additional combinations of hi-performance triple glazing.
- Hardware availability will be the same as the Steel-Arte with a good selection of designs.
- The casement is an outswing design and replicates the exterior appearance of the Steel-Arte.
- Available in a direct glazed frame without a sash or in storefront combinations when a very narrow profile is desired.
- Maximum sizes will be different between the mild steel, stainless steel, aluminum and bronze depending on final configuration.
Certification and Finishing
- All Dynamic metal window systems have NFRC certification.
- All Arte powder coats incorporate AAMA compliant semi-gloss or textured paints. All applications by the powder coat manufacturers are certified finish applicators.
- Bronze-Arte are available with light, medium and dark bronze factory applied patina finishes.
- Bronze-Arte can also be powder coated if corrosion is a concern in salt-air environments
Standard Bronze-Arte and Bronze Clad Artisan Patinas
Our hand applied artisan patina finishes use a combination of old world technique and modern science. Our handcrafted approach is intended to create unique patinas, each a living finish with character, warmth, texture and color. Patinas have subtle inherent variances in color and tone as part of their aesthetic appeal – consistency of finish is not the goal. The patinas will mature and develop naturally with exposure to their environment through oxidization of the surface.
A protective coating can be applied over the patina to help mitigate the rate of change if greater stability is desired . If left in its natural state, the patina will mature more quickly. As with classical bronze statuary, the living finishes are an integral part of the beauty of the object they are applied to.